We are Hiring Painters and
Drywall Contractors for Summer 2022!
- Must be a hard worker and take pride in your work.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and solve problems.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Needs to be detail-oriented with a commitment to high quality results.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally.
- 5+ years of wall repair and painting experience
- Past foreman experience preferred
- Carpentry experience a plus
New to Painting? No worries, we’re also hiring Summer Help.
Painter Position Overview:
Candidate should have a steady hand and a strong attention. Painters must be able to maintain a clean work space and have their own hand tools.
The painting contractor applicant must have experience working with the following:
- Oil Primers
- Water Stains and Peeling Paint
- Drywall Cracks
- High-end and Furnished Homes
- Clean Job Sites
Want to Apply?
For the fastest response, please call 484-483-3468 or fill out the job application form at the end of the bottom of this page. You can also email a copy of your resume and pictures of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drywall Position Overview
Provide minor carpentry, drywall installation and finishing services in homes and small businesses in the greater Conshohocken area.
Wall repair contractor applicants should be a motivated and energetic worker with at least 3 years experience repairing the following:
- Drywall Cracks
- Water Damage
- Failing Plaster
- Peeling Wallpaper
- Textured Walls & Ceilings
Please email a resume or list of recent work experience with references to email@example.com
Patch and Paint Pros, LLC